"If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I"
I think these words mean when you love someone you can't say why you loved him. The love is feeling that you feel it. It's not just words. It's more than any words in the world.
I like these words because I am falling in love and I am feeling it.
I think these words mean when you love someone you can't say why you loved him. The love is feeling that you feel it. It's not just words. It's more than any words in the world.
I like these words because I am falling in love and I am feeling it.
Very sweet! To me, I think it also means that because "he was he" and "I was I," it would only be natural for those two people to love each other. I think that our explanations are similar. Great quote! I will use it sometime! :-)
ReplyDeleteYah sure, you can use it anytime :)
ReplyDeletethank you for your comment. Really I appreciate that.